Dr. Norman Price
- Received Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Southern California University of Health Sciences, Dean’s List.
- Specialty training in the Bio Cranial System of Healthcare
- Former member board of directors the Bio Cranial Institute International
- Senior instructor of the Bio Cranial Institute
- Bio Cranial Institute Practitioner of the Year 2008
- Founder and Former Director of LifeChoice Chiropractic, a holistic wellness-oriented family chiropractic clinic in Long Beach, CA
- Founder and Current Director of Portland Pro Health Therapies, Portland, OR
At the age of 45, Dr. Norman Price launched his third career, deciding to return to school and help families in the same way his own family had been helped through the years with family chiropractic care.
Along the way, Dr. Price has learned various techniques and styles of working with the body as a chiropractor. In 2004, he was introduced to the Bio Cranial System and decided to make that the focus of his practice. Utilizing this unique system has allowed him to facilitate levels of healing in his patients that have been life changing to all involved.
In addition, Dr. Price has traveled around the United States introducing other health care professionals to Bio Cranial. He also facilitated ongoing continuing education classes for doctors who were learning the system for the first time or honing their practice skills.
Dr. Price has participated in numerous community outreach projects such as "Downtown Compassion" in Portland and has conducted support classes for individuals who have family members with addictions. He is currently involved at Bridgetown Church in Portland, OR.
In 2007 he and his wife Kristen traveled to South Africa to help construct a proto-type for affordable housing in Kayamandi, one of the poorest shanty towns in the Capetown region.
With a rich life history, Dr. Price is able to focus on treating the whole person, not just their symptoms.